Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
le forum est actuellement en maintenance. nous remettons tout sur pied. merci de patienter.
Tout ceux qui veulent garder leurs personnages, merci d'envoyer un message à une admin.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. Empty
MessageSujet: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 16:15

WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. Tumblr_lidggly2TJ1qggk17o1_500

Avery Marshall Wakefield.

FT PHOEBE TONKIN

scénario personnage inventé
Vingt-deux ans
The kids are allright
Célibataire
Phoebe Tonkin

The moment I wake up

Parlez nous de votre personnage, son caractère, ce qu'il aime et déteste, ses goûts vestimentaires, son physique, tout cela en 15 lignes.Vous pouvez écrire cela comme vous le souhaitez, que ce soit en un paragraphe (ou plusieurs) ou à la manière d'un rp.

Before I put on my makeup

Ici nous vous demanderont tout simplement de nous écrire votre histoire sous la forme dont vous le souhaitez, en forme de rp comme en forme de paragraphe (récit). Nous demandons uniquement 20 lignes dans cette partie de la présentation.

I say a little pray for you

PSEUDO : Cloé.
COMMENT AS TU ATTERI ICI : Par Bazzart.
CE QUE TU PENSES DU FORUM : Je l'adore, sinon je ne serais pas là!
CODE DU RÈGLEMENT :
FICHE : [] Terminé [] En cours
UN PETIT MOT :

Dernière édition par Avery Wakefield le Lun 16 Mai - 17:12, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 16:56

Bienvenue parmi nous I love you WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 2882165023
J'aime le prénom I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 16:58

Bienvenuuuue parmi Nous WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 2882165023
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 17:00

PHOEBE. WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 2882165023
Bienvenue. I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 17:05

Merci à vous trois. I love you Ah la la, Nina est tellement belle. WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 2670888863
C. Prejudice Blackbird
PREJUDICE" Vanity and pride are different things "
C. Prejudice Blackbird

PRIÈRES : 293
CITATION : That is very true," replied Elizabeth, "and I could easily forgive HIS pride, if he had not mortified MINE.

PRETENDING
Groupe : Collateral Damage
We're so close yet so far apart:

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 17:21

Bienvenue parmi nous.
Bonne chance pour ta fiche
Si tu as un soucis le staff sera toujours là pour toi.
Très bon choix d'avatar au passage I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 17:26

Merci beaucoup. Je peux te retourner le compliment, j'adore Emma R. WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 1170487347
Cosette E. Streinman

Cosette E. Streinman

PRIÈRES : 196
CITATION :
I'm scared, so afraid to show I care. Will he think me weak if I tremble when I speak? What if there's another one he's thinking of?Maybe he's in love, I'd feel like a fool, life can be so cruel, I don't know what to do.

PRETENDING
Groupe :

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyLun 16 Mai - 18:29

Bienvenue WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 2882165023
https://alittleprayer.1fr1.net
P. Juliet Windsor
JULIET ✿ ❝ where is my Romeo? ❞
P. Juliet Windsor

PRIÈRES : 248
CITATION :
I wish I could tie you up in my shoes make you feel unpretty too I was told I was beautiful but what does that mean to you, look into the mirror who’s inside there, the one with the long hair. Same old me again today. My outsides are cool my insides are blue, every time I think I’m through it’s because of you, I’ve tried different ways but it’s all the same. At the end of the day I have myself to blame I’m just tripping...

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyMar 17 Mai - 10:51

Welcome sur Sleepsong ! I love you
Good Luck pour ta fiche ;)
Une question? Un problème? Le staff est là pour toi WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. 851642533
P. Juliet Windsor
JULIET ✿ ❝ where is my Romeo? ❞
P. Juliet Windsor

PRIÈRES : 248
CITATION :
I wish I could tie you up in my shoes make you feel unpretty too I was told I was beautiful but what does that mean to you, look into the mirror who’s inside there, the one with the long hair. Same old me again today. My outsides are cool my insides are blue, every time I think I’m through it’s because of you, I’ve tried different ways but it’s all the same. At the end of the day I have myself to blame I’m just tripping...

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptyJeu 19 Mai - 17:59

Tu as jusqu'à samedi pour finir ta fiche I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptySam 21 Mai - 8:45

Bienvenue I love you
C. Prejudice Blackbird
PREJUDICE" Vanity and pride are different things "
C. Prejudice Blackbird

PRIÈRES : 293
CITATION : That is very true," replied Elizabeth, "and I could easily forgive HIS pride, if he had not mortified MINE.

PRETENDING
Groupe : Collateral Damage

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. EmptySam 21 Mai - 14:25

Ou en es tu dans ta fiche? Ton délais est dépassé as tu besoin de plus de temps?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.   WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight. Empty

WAKE ✤ He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut